I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Letting it out

I've been feeling a little low lately. Alone actually. I feel like I'm talking to a wall most of the time. Like I'm speaking in my own language that no one else understands. I've been so busy with Passion and my day job the last few months I have had no time for myself, my friends or my husband. My boys get lots of me time during the week nights thankfully but it doesn't feel like enough. I feel like I have no one to relate to. Lean on. Or even just a shoulder to cry on. I'm scared to pick up the phone because I don't want to seem weak but I am so fucking tired of being strong. I'm so fucking tired of feeling like I have to do it all. If I don't do it it doesn't get done or it's just not done right at all. I have become so overwhelmed I'm having a hard time keeping me in check! I feel completely disconnected from people! And of course as much as I long to be around people I want to be left alone at the same time! It's such a messed up feeling. I'm starting to think I need a week off life. But I also need a week to get my house sorted out and cleaned out and organized. Hell I need a week to put my office in order.

There's so much more I want to say but I just can't seem to figure out how to put it into words.

I feel a bit better! I need to sleep! Hopefully I can sit down tomorrow and write out a 2012 recap! And set some 2013 goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment