I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 was a Good Year!

At the end of every year you hear a lot of people bitch about how bad they want it to end because it sucked. You hear about every one's new years resolutions. How people are planning on changing and making the next year better! How they are creating a new bucket list to make it better! I have a hard time setting goals and resolutions knowing full well I may not be determined enough to keep it!

Here is my wanna list:

Get back on a work out routine
Get back to my better eating habits and shopping at the farmers market
Stay organized (excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor from laughing at this one)
Pay off my student loan
Take my boys on a Vacation to BC
Donate blood! (Thanks Dad for the inspiration as this is a must)
Help at least one person reach their goal
Grow my Passion Team and become an Executive Director (OMG Did I just say that)
Hit $100,000 Milestone and walk across that stage at Convention 2014
Make time for Me
Make a designated Family Night and Date night a few times a month
Get over my fear to follow up with Customers!!!
Ask for help and let it happen!

That's about all I can think of for now!

But right now lets take a look at the highlights of 2012














































And that was only some of the amazing highlights of 2012!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 



No comments:

Post a Comment