I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 21, 2013

I am doing this for ME!

How many times have you done something because you thought it was best for them? You never entered the equation! Not in there mind or yours!

My 2013 resolution was to complain less. This has proven to be a struggle! I am proud that I have learned to be able to turn any thought or situation into a positive explanation! If that makes any sense at all! I have learned to find a benefit in an issue. A lesson to learn and grow from!

There were times however in the past 3 weeks that I started questioning things. Not seeing the miracles. Not getting my great lifts while driving and my prime Parkin spot when going places. So I finally yelled at the Universe and Sao WHAT THE FUCK? And literally in 3 seconds the lights changed, the traffic cleared and it was smooth sailing the rest of the day! My car pool friend can vouch for this miracle!

The other night I could feel a slight depression coming. I was feeling alone and really needed girl time but I didn't want to leave the house. I had to force myself out and it worked! I got a bit of clarity that night! And that I need to change my thoughts to think of me! Do it all for me! Not my boys, my husband, my team or my boss. ME!

This house is clean for ME!
I work out to look good for ME!
I book parties for ME!
I am successful for ME!

I am no longer going to focus in how little help I feel I get. I will just do it because its what I want! Of course I'm praying inside that the rest will fall into place! That that little miracle of change happens. But I'm also not holding my breath!

2013 is about ME!

Oh and did I mention that I'm also turning 30! In 5 days... I am saying goodbye to my 20's this week. Saying hello to another day! Really. But how I'm feeling I'm sure has something to do with this change! I'm not scared or upset. I am very excited! Because its all about me!

What have you done for you? Do you have a resolution aimed to better yourself?

Mantra Time: "I am doing this for ME!"



No comments:

Post a Comment