I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Second Vlog Post - Work out update!

Check out my second Vlog Post !

I've been having issues uploading this video and even if I use the Blog button on YouTube I personally can not see the video. So to me it's not there! I'm losing my mind right now!

Anyway I'm half tempted to just not post anything! Either way I did it! I'm staying on track! I'm tired as hell but I feel good and I'm excited to see if I will start to see results in the next week!

My first goal is to feel sexy again by my 30th birthday! I have 3 weeks! So Month One of Insanity should do the trick!

Here's to a kick ass start to 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment