I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 8, 2013

Me.. Remember?

Ugh. I keep falling off my being healthy and working out routine. This time is worse! I've gained 8lbs in the past year. Fluctuating between 130 and 134 depending one my work out highs.

I wince again when I look in the mirror. Yet this morning I have done nothing but cuddle with my soon to be two year old watching tree house. Last week I brought my runners to work thinking that I can start running up stairs at lunch. And then because I was taking my lieu days I. Worked. Through. Lunch. Again... Heavy sigh! I get so mad at my husband because he is able to schedule the gym in while I am busy being a parent! I can't get up at 4am and I'm usually in bed immediately after the boys around 8pm. And bath time is at 7. I tried asking my dad to help make dinner and I worked out from 4:30 to 5:30 but then swimming started and soon it will be soccer and baseball.

Ever since Vegas I have slipped into a slight depression. I keep telling myself it's because I'm emotionally exhausted. An that may be the case but its time I snap out of this habit! It's time I care about myself again! It's time I trust my ability to get it all done!

I need to remember myself! It's time I do this for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment