I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Books

I'm not a reader. Never could finish a book. Still can't. Well that's not 100% true but it's extremely rare for me to. But I love books. I'm oddly attracted to them. I love going into a book store and walking around. I love the atmosphere, the smell, the calmness. I can see all stories playing around in the air. I love looking at the covers, reading the titles & the discriptions!
I fantasize about being more creative, more artistic! Looking at the journals to fill with stories, the type of paintings I could create or picture ideas, the kind of book I could write. Redesigning my house & yard. Dreaming about sitting on a beach somewhere reading a fiction or a romance. Getting so deep into a story I start to believe it's me and forget about reality and responsibility! 
I love the idea of books! I start to read something & my mind starts to wonder. I have to really focus sometimes to read. It's hard to turn off my mind. There's been only a handful of stories and I was able to fully focus. Harry Potter, The Scandalous Summer of Sissy Leblanc, Narnia, Infinite Possibilities, Twilight and of course Shades of Grey. I guess I think I much... What are some of your favorite books or authors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment