I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mid Vacation Ponder

Vancouver & Victoria have been nice. But I still have a lot of sitting in silence to do. I'm entering a new space in this journey and I'm scared! I'm doing my best to take all the information The Universe is giving me and processing it on my own! Listening to your heart is hard! My head and my heart are still in constant battle. My time alone has brought me tears, pain, questions and... Answers. I'm just not to sure tho. 

Anywho we will be doing a few things in downtown Victoria tomorrow and heading back to Vancouver. Taking my boys to the aquarium & a bridge thingy lol I'm not looking forward to going home. Part of me wishes we could stay in Victoria longer. Yes that's the part of me that would just rather run away than face the truth of my emotions and feelings. But that can't happen! We drive back Saturday! I have a lot of photos to go through and share on my blog! I've already posted a few on Instagram! 

Have a great Tuesday night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment