I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 26, 2013

Finding myself one step at a time!


Every day I take one baby step to finding my sanity. Which turned into self-love... But now I'm leaning towards finding myself! 

During my life coach session today I became aware of the fact the I can not stand neediness. It of course stems from my childhood and feeling like my needs were not met. So I learned to deal. On my own. What you hate in others is a mirror image of what you hate in yourself! Hate might be a strong word but this is truth! I struggled with that realization at first! But after a few months I am becoming more aware if this truth and moving forward towards growth! Becoming more aware of how I word things, place blame & deny. Needing, asking, wanting are all feelings I struggle with. I shut down. I have a hard time feeling vulnerable and asking for help! So admiting that these qualities in others bug the shit out of me is a huge step in finding myself! 

I'm very grateful for this moment! This truth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment