I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 9, 2013

Finding My Sanity, Scratch that, Self-Love. Taking Care of Me Project!

Finding My Sanity Self-Love. Taking Care of Me Project!

This is an ongoing project! I guess simply put... LIFE!

But for a while I have felt lost! Just going about my day in a daze. No really fire to push for my dreams, always complaining and just feeling unhappy!

So here I go again. Trying to get back on the Finding Me bandwagon! My life coach sessions have been amazing! Reading "May Cause Miracles" was an eye opener for my new perceptions! But I still have a lot of work to do to break old habits! I learned over the past two weeks that it's very hard to not let your Ego take over during a hormonal shift! Yikes! If this was a Tank Girl Comic I'm sure my poor husband feels like this:
Thanks Google Search


Anywho I digress. Back to my Sanity Self-Love, Taking Card of Me Project!

So It's sort of going to be like a 40 Day guide but I'm going to blog about the little things I am doing for ME! Even if it's as minor as putting on my favorite song and spending 3.5minutes day dreaming!

A very wise woman today gave me a tip! I was saying how I barely take time to even wash my own face a night before bed! This is how little I care for myself! That's how little I see my "self-worth" as. She suggested that the first thing I should do when I get home is do just that. Wash my face! She said she started doing this after work and it gave her a bit of a new found energy for the evening and she didn't feel so blah! O.M.G! Can you hear the Angels singing! What a (pardon the language) fucking MARVELOUS idea!!!

Day #1 of my Sanity Self-Love, Taking Card of Me Project!
           
                  Wash My Face! 



What have you done for YOU today?

Much Love!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment