I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Finding My Self-Love Project Day 2

Day two of my Self Love Project complete! 

Saturdays are my Fridays! I work at my day job & usually have a Passion Party booked at night! I get off work with just enough time to get my kit, maybe eat something & head back out the door again! This leaves Zero time for ME... Or spending quality time with my boys! 

However today with the family out doing their own thing I was able to put aside a few minutes to do something for me that I rarely do! 

Paint my nails! ❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment