I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Self-Love Project Day 4 & 5

The past two days I've had to really look inside and be honest with myself! Lets just say the flood gates have opened & I've been doing a lot of crying! I haven't cried a lot in a while! I've learned to shut that emotion off. I just go and hide and will not address what I got hurt from. It really has gotten easier to just twirl around it! 

So after a very emotional session with Leisa yesterday I came home, put a load of laundry in & trimmed the hedge in my front yard. Then I asked a neighbor to help me with my hornet problem! (See parking post for before hedge shot)

These two items have been on my to do list for a long time! I'm happy they are taken care of! I was able to take out some frustrations on a bush! Lol

Today is day 5. You know how flipping hard it is to find something to do for your self-love project every day when you are not used to it? And keeping it different? 
So today I picked Insanity! My mom is currently working nights so asking her to watch the boys while I go to the gym was out of the question. I warmed up prior to my warm up by searching for the damn remote... And then I picked Pure Cardio of all the video to jump into! Go hard or go home right? Wait I am home. Anyway, I did it! And I died a little doing it! But I feel better. Not as good as punching a heavy bag would feel right about now but good enough! 

Dripping sweat sexy! Hahaha

Time to attempt school night schedule prep day number two.... That is a challenge all on its own!


No comments:

Post a Comment