I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Self-Love Project Day 3

Today was a nice day! Sundays are my Saturdays. My only day to sleep in. If you count being woken up at 7:15am sleeping in. 😕 It's normally around 8am! It's my family day. My veg day. My day I try and plan outdoor things with the boys! 

This morning was an early rise after a late night. My Mother-in-Law & her boyfriend had a 7am flight back home so they left at 5am. I stayed up late (for me) to say goodbye. My kids were up past 10pm as well! After a busy day I thought they would sleep in! Ha! Right. Wishful thinking. But our morning was nice! Coffee, cereal, cartoons & candy crush! I was starting to get myself ready for Passion Parties Nation Wide Booking Blitz. Their Goal: 5000! Mine: 20! Which is more of an entire fall goal! Last year I did my own August booking blitz & booked 8 parties in one day! Success? Yes! Today I'm currently at 9 booked (3 to pick a date), 5 maybes & 1 consultant wanting to join in September! My oldest played with friends, my youngest had a 3 hour nap which aloud me to work in my office & follow up with emails! I'm pretty sure I contacted over 100 people today! I could have sent more but it was time to do something for me! Of course booking parties was a part of it but my self-love project isn't about work! It's about spending even just a few minutes with myself & my thoughts!

I sat at the table, watched Ethan make a craft & I knitted! I only picked up my phone to reply to those who took a moment to reply to me! 

My night hasn't ended yet but today was full of Love & Gratitude! My husband cooked (BBQ), my children are playing and there is not a care in the world! 

Today was a great Sunday! I hope you had one too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment