I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Where the hell is my ME TIME?

Ever since I started working I have almost no me time.

My days consist of this. Get up, go to work. Pick up son #2 and head home to cook dinner. Mon and Wed we sort of eat and then get back in the line of traffic for soccer Come home and get the boys ready for bed and then I'm there myself. Our weekends are pretty full too now that it's nice outside.

I haven't gone to the gym. I haven't been able to blog. I've managed to read 50 Shades of Grey over the past week!

And just now as I logged into google to write something J comes over crying for my attention.

My goal for June is to get my ass back to the gym! Sunday and Monday Mornings and Tuesday Nights. 3 days a week should be perfect!

My next goal is to manage my time better!

My other goal is to not kill this family!

And here he comes crying again! Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment