I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Budgets... What?

I'm an accountant. I work with numbers all day. Mostly I balance journals and receivables. I am usually very organized at work and on top of everything.

Until I go home!

When I come home I feel not so organized and lost. I have a budget and a schedule and can not keep track of either. I feel like I'm drowning.

I know what I need to do. I have all the tools: Mantras, spreadsheets, jobs! But it's still not enough. It killed me when everyone cancelled on me this past month and my emotional levels were a mess to say the least. I lost touch with myself. My ability to have faith in life. In my future. In my business.

I said I was going to go back to the gym and get back on that routine. 5 days into June and I haven't had the chance!

My Passion money isn't going to my student loans as planned. I shouldn't have bought new work clothes but I needed to! It's the price of losing weight. I'm trying to play catch up! And not very well.

I need to figure this out! I need help! I need a Christian Grey to give me $24,000. That would cover a few things! lol Can I get a Mr. Christian Grey with not strings please? Bahahahaha Wishful thinking... Sigh

I know this is going to take time. Getting back on track after mat leave. That killed me financially. Now I feel like I'm dying emotionally! Lack of sleep and messed up hormones. What a mess!

Next month my student loans are going to be combined! That should give me a little bit of an edge to get them paid down faster! I am going to sit down and go over my budget yet again! Go over the past 6 months and find out what I'm spending my money on and what I can cut out! AND STICK WITH IT! Possibly get that program that will auto download my debits for me. Save me so time on data entry!

Why is it so hard? Debits and Credits! Left and Right. You either have it or you do! Gaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I can help people create and follow a budget easily! Why can I not take my own advice???

I AM A MONEY FREAKEN MAGNET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment