I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stress...

I was laying in bed mentally and physically exhausted last night but could not fall asleep. I had this huge to do list on constant replay I just can not seem to start! I have no energy or drive to even try and figure out where to begin. I need help which I still dong feel like I'm getting. Having two boys doesn't help either. I need a break from my responsibilities. I fantasize about renting a hotel room with a king size bed and sleeping until I feel rested! Then heading for a day in a spa and sleeping some more!

I filled out this chart the other day. On a scale of 1 to 10 where do I feel I am...

Social Life - 1

Physical Health - 3

Mental/Spiritual Health - 3

Family Life - 7

Job - 7

Financial - 1

I can't think of the other ones or if there were any more. Overall I am stressed. I am not getting the amount of sleep I need to do everything I need to do. I don't feel like I'm getting the help I need to make sure some of this stress isn't even stress at all. I started going to the gym but as good as that is I'm still tired! I'm working on my financial situation so I'll visit that in a few months and well the rest will hopefully fall into place. I can't do anything about my sleep. I have a one year old who does not always sleep through the night. He still nurses 3 to 5 times a day. 2 if I'm lucky!
I don't have very many close friends and the ones I do consider close live far way! I don't want to go out clubbing. I'd rather do dinners or other get together. But yeah... whatever
I love my job! It's a lot better now since I've been back! It can be stressful but it's a job! It pays my bills and it gives me more then  just a 5 or 1 year old conversation! It's my break from a fucking disaster of a house...
My wonderful husband and I need to make for time for each other!

So back to this to do list. The constant clutter... When will I find the energy to de-clutter my life???

No comments:

Post a Comment