I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 18, 2012

Woman of Influence

I have never had very high self confidence. Even to this day. I would always wish I was some body else. I would look at others and think how much prettier they were, or smarter, or just plain better then me! If I got into a hobby and asked a friend to join me I always started to think that I wasn't as good at it as them and would stop doing said hobby or wouldn't try very hard. I can see this feeling sneak in even with my Passion Parties business. I question how good I am at being a consultant and why others are more successful then me? I'm scared to call people to see if they are happy with their product or if they simply need more items. I'm just scared! But I'm also tired of these thoughts...

I'm told now that people envy me. They want what I have! And I have to remind myself how blessed I truly am. How pretty I am, how talented I am, how successful I am, how smart I am and that I am truly a woman of influence! Passion defines a Woman of Influence as a DIVA: Disciplined, Inspired, Vibrant and Accomplished! I am all of those in my life as a whole! I may not always have a full party calendar however I am a very busy and successful woman, mother and wife! I finished school, work a full time job, married a loving man who is an amazing father to our two boys, bought a home and run a business! I lost my baby weight and them some and I feel good! I'm now working on scheduling in more me time and a few extra parties to pay down my debt! 

I'm not really to sure who I look up to any more. I'm doing my best not to compare my life to others. It's something that really isn't worth doing. I'm trying to clear out my thoughts and my life to have some room to breath! One step at a time! I'm learning that I am in control of my life and my business and if I choose to go with the flow and not push then that's that! I do not what to have to justify anything! It's just the way it is! My family needed the break. I needed the break! And now I'm ready to ease back into it! I've been back at work for a while now and it's going very well! I am very happy there! I love working at a JOB! I do not want to be a stay at home mom! My life is good! And making it to the gym before work twice last week was a very positive accomplishment! My next goal is to schedule in deep cleaning time to organize this chaos of a house! I do have wine for those who would love to help me! 

I hope that my life inspires others to do the same! Be a true DIVA! Keep moving forward! We only have one life! If you are not happy with something then you must do something to change it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment