I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 15, 2013

Bringing Passion to LIFE!

Passion Parties new slogan. Bringing Passion to LIFE! I go out every weekend to show woman & men & couples how to do this!

But what about me? Where is my passion? Where is my joy? Where am I?

This past week in Vegas I realized how alone I am. How only I can do things for me. How only I can make things happen for me. How I do not have the support I thought I had! How only I can be truly serious about growth and change.

So where do I go from here? Which step do I take. I feel like I'm stuck between two and three.

I want to be walking that stage celebrating the success of my team knowing that my business partner is sitting there cheering me on! Someone who helped me each step of the way to success! Even if it was just labeling my catalogues for my next party or grocery shopping for the week ahead.

I'm not accepting anything but the best. And if that's just me then I will accept while growing and changing in the process!

Growth and Change brings Passion! 2013 I will be bringing Passion to my life!

I'm just not sure how...

No comments:

Post a Comment