I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Day at a Time

I have realized this past week how strong I really am. Finally being faced with the reality of where I am right now in life and if this is truly where I want to be going. Of course my heart and my ego were not in agreement. They still aren't. I'm feeling like I'm in constant battle. I'm exhausted. I couldn't figure out why I have been so tired lately and well duh... that's why. This constant battle inside is driving me crazy. I am not ready to settle it yet however. I'm not really sure what to do anymore. I'm not in my regular happy, driven mood this week and I can see it affecting my business. So I'm taking a breather! I find that taking a step back and a break from everything and everyone I can re-balance my energy and get back on track!

I receive emails from The Universe  and today it was:

There's nothing so important, Erin, that it can't be said tomorrow.

You know, if you aren't sure.

Cool jets,
    The Universe


WOW! I needed this today! This confirms that I don't have to say anything today. Or tomorrow for that matter. I do not have to make a decision just yet! As much as I want to crawl under the covers and cry until I fall asleep. I can't. First of all. It's not all that bad. I have to put it into perspective! I know so many others are going through so much more. But I'm still hurting in my own way. I still feel alone in my own way! I long to pick up the phone and have someone here from me in a second but I don't want to be a burden. So I carry on. As I always do! Strong, resilient, ambitious & driven!

This too shall pass! One day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment