I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have a Problem...

I have a problem. I feel like it's a big one! I also know I have the answer for it. But then again I'm not sure if I really do. There are a few options to fix it! I feel like I've tried one of the three and am currently working on number two. If number two doesn't work then I know I have to look at number three! Which scares the living shit out of me!

I'm losing my mind here! My faith! Myself! I'm tired, worn down and alone!

I'm not even sure number two is even worth the effort any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment