I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Body is Light

Today is Day 16 in my "May Cause Miracles" 40 day transformation to believe in myself and make miracles happen!

This week is about body image. This is hard for me because of how I see myself. After having two kids you would think I would see me as this amazing being for being able to do something so miraculous! Which it is! But I don't and am working on it! I am now going from hating my image to loving instead.

However today is the last day of the Calgary Stampede! And I am going down to eat! Bacon wrapped corn dogs, bacon dipped in chocolate, mini donuts, deep fried pickles, cheese steak covering in onions and peppers, potato taco thingy... Mmmmmmmm

I am forgiving myself. I will not put myself down for choosing to enjoy a day of cheating! Tomorrow I will continue to eat clean and healthy (with the ability to treat myself). [Note: Must look up hemp or rice protein powder with no sweeteners]

Today I turn my thoughts over to my inner guide and let it guide me! While I have fun eating crap!

Deep breath in. "My body is light". Deep breath out.

I can't wait! Yeeeeeeehhhaaaaawww Come Hell or High Water Stampede was a success. I think. I don't watch the highlights or the news. Fingers crossed! Calgary needed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment