I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 4, 2013

The unspoken rule of parking spots

When entering new neighborhoods I'm always aware of potential "parking spots" out side of homes. Meaning if a spot outside the home I am going to is unavailable I am aware I may be taking another home owners regular parking spot. If it's a place I frequent I tend to take note. I used to get really annoyed if my "spot" would be taken when I was coming home from a long ass day at work. You know because walking those few extra steps were a big pain in my young mind. Now I'm blessed with a driveway but we have two cars! I've learned to not let little things like that bother me now. However it's not me on the street anymore. The few times another car was in my driveway I noticed how little it bugged me! Bonus points for my mental growth. 

Over the past week however there has been a new car on the block! I am pretty sure it's a boyfriend to one of the teenagers next door. Last night he parked in my husbands spot. All night. On garbage day night prep. Lol

I didn't think it was a big deal but I can totally see why my husband was super annoyed. (Like I would have been) On garbage day those big ass truck come around and reach out with those big ass arms and do their job. If there is not enough space between the bin, cars & other bin(s) they do not take it! What's wrong with them not taking it.... Our garbage is full of disposable diapers!!! Major gross if missed a week! Ugh... And who knows if this guy understands the space requirements. Plus having to put the damn bin in the middle of my driveway is a huge pain to move around at 6:20am! I'm not all butterflies and rainbows in the morning!

So today I had all good intentions of parking in his spot to save it so this guy wouldn't part there again. I forgot. And he parked there. Again... 

Fantastic! Just another thing to set him off.

So who comes to the rescue? My 6 year old. While playing outside he sees the guy and tells him he's parked in his dads spot! The guy just looked at him and went to his car and drove away! Ha nice dude.

I wonder if he will park there again? Dumb Ass 

No comments:

Post a Comment