I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I stopped

I stopped meditating
I stopped taking time most evenings to wash my face
I stopped reading
I stopped consistently eating healthy
I stopped running
I stopped yoga 
I stopped drinking more water
I stopped caring
I stopped trying
I stopped wanting 

So I finally went to see my doctor and found out my iron is extremely low. 

So hopefully once I start taking this iron supplement I can start feeling ambitious again. Work on my deserve level and belief system again. Hit my pillow and sit for a few minutes in the morning and at night. I've been eating to get up in the morning to medite and exercise for so long. But I habitually hit the snooze button for 30 to 60 minutes... Depending on if I need a shower. I can't stay up late either. I try drinking coffee after noon just to make an attempt and sometimes it works but other times I'm just so overtired I'm drained yet wide awake. I remember having so much energy one night even I was amazed with myself! But I was doing everything listed above. 

I quit things easily. I tell myself I'm not good enough for almost everything. This life to those friends. I'm my own worst enemy and I want to be my best friend. Then I can at least say I have one. Bit right now I can't even say that. I stopped being friends with people. And in not even sure why. 

So here is to the first day of my entire life! Dear iron supplements... Do your shit! I need you more than ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment