I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 5, 2014

One day at a time

So today is day one after starting the iron supplements. I'm sure some people think it's nothing but it's big for me. I'm tired of feeling so tired. I have often felt like I was stuck in a whole I couldn't climb out of. Each time I try and get out the dirt keeps washing over me. I felt like I was close to getting out earlier this year. I had so much hope and ambition. New job, new yoga practice, new routines, taking courses, and planning a future of events. And like my last post. I just stopped. I got more tired. And just stopped. I've actually been worried about depression but deep down I knew that wasn't it. It had to be just life. Just busy.  

It's Friday and I'm already ready for bed. I was tired all day. I don't want to disappoint my husband again by going to bed so early. I feel horrible. But it's all I want to do. I told him last night I felt like I was having an affair with our bed. 

One day at a time. It hasn't even been 24 hours. 

Have I mentioned how impatient I can be? 


No comments:

Post a Comment