I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

On Set with SMB

Sunday SMB started recording their music video for their up coming single! I'm actually not sure if it was ever considered to have a photographer there or not. I lucked out however. TJ, SMBs sound guy had a Canon Rebel and I got to fulfill a long time dream to take photos with a good camera! For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to take some kind of photography class but always let fear get in the way! But not on Sunday! I felt like a pro! haha

I had a blast! I got to see the boys have fun, listen to a great song and hang with friends and family! I thought there would be more stress but there wasn't! It was an all around great day! We got there around 11 and loaded in. Had a little glitch with the sound but they figured it out and got started! There was over 75 minutes of video recorded for a 4 minute song! They were done and packed up by 5pm! I am very excited to see what Rob puts together! We are a ways from the final cut! I don't want to give too much away lol I'm sure Steve has a few more idea's for their first music video!

Here's a sneak peak of some unedited photos I took that day! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them!
















All photos are property of SMB. Please contact Steve McQueen directly to use or copy these photos. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment