I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Are you Insane enough to try it?

My measurements when I started working out at Spa Lady were:
July 6th, 2011
Arm - 13Chest - 38Waist - 31.5ABD - 38.5Hips - 41.5Thigh - 25.5Calf - 14Weight - 148lbs!

My measurements:
March 1st, 2012
Arm - 10Chest - 35Waist - 30ABD - 34Hips - 36Thigh - 19Calf - 12Weight - 129lbs



My measurements since going back to work and before starting the Insanity Program:
July 31st, 2012
Arm - 10Chest - 33Waist - 34ABD - 30Hips - 36Thigh - 21Calf - 13Weight - 127lbs... maybe the 129!

Fitness Test:
Switch kicks: 71
Power Jacks: 38
Power Knees (R): 85
Power Jumps: 26
Globe Jumps: 28/4 = 7
Suicide Jumps: 13
Push-Up Jacks: 13
Low Plank Oblique: 40

I have not been consistent with my work out or my diet! I'm back to my low food high coffee office diet! BAD! I hardly drink any water all day! 

So today I got the Insanity Program! I want to stay fit! I dislike going to the gym just to "work" out! I mean just using a machine and not pushing my limits! I can not afford a personal trainer! Going to the classes at night does not fit into my family's schedule and I've talked about the morning! I went for about two weeks around 5:30am and LOVED it but I also didn't feel like I was pushing myself like I needed it! So I hope that with the help of this program I can use it at home in the mornings and go to the gym on Sundays and Mondays! My favourite sunday Take it off class hasn't been available during the summer! I hope they bring it back in the fall! I loved it! And even if I go to just walk at the gym with this program I know I will see the results I want! 

I truly need a buddy tho! Someone to keep me motivated! I'm going to try and work out before work tomorrow at 4:15am! BUT if I don't then I'm doing it right after work! NO EXCUSES! I have put on a few inches since going back to work and I'm not feeling that sexy feeling I had back in April! It's not a lot but it's enough to bring me down! Damn you ego! LOL

So I'm putting it out there again! 

Are you going to join me in a 60 day challenge? I've done my fitness test! Tomorrow is Plyometric Cardio Circuit! That fitness test was a minute each! I was dripping sweat by the end of that! I'm excited to see what the rest of the program brings! 

I want to lose inches in my waist and thighs! 

Here go's nothing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment