I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

My Husband! He works hard during the week to make sure our bills get paid! He works even harder on the weekends to make sure he keeps his passion and his dream alive! I have so much respect for him because of that! It's not often you meet someone doing what they love!

My Boys! They are my pride and joy! They are the reason I keep moving forward! They give me strength and courage! They have shown me that unconditional love is true and that nothing else matter except for love and happiness! And that even a plain old box can bring such joy and creativity!

My Parents! This one is a long time coming! We have never had a traditional relationship! My parents divorced when I was 2. My dad was hardly around and my mom had her own problems! But that being said today I'm very thankful we have been given the oportunity to be together again! They have been very helpful with the boys and that means the world to me!

I'm thankful that these 5 people surround my daily life helping me grow and move forward! Teaching me every day to love the little things and not worry about what I can not change!

Thank you!

What are you Thankful for Today?...

No comments:

Post a Comment