I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another lazy day...

My plan today is to organize the play room. I was actually hoping to be done by now but I got lazy. Ok tired. My youngest is being good and napping so I napped too. My oldest played. Then I got up and made us lunch and am ready for another nap!

I also tried to mail a product to a client but because she's got a box address or RR address I can't. I'm going to have to give her a call later and see if she has a friend that has an actually address I can ship it too. I'm doing my best not to get upset or mad. Of course I went after getting a few things from Sobeys. Free Chocolate Cheerios Day lead to some fruit and veggies for mom! yummy lol which also brought on a very upset baby. He sure hates that car seat. And I'm planning a trip to Vic in two months... sigh. Well he's good when he's not hungry or dirty so we should be ok! at this point he was hungry. So I head into UPS with a screaming baby to be turned down again... Thankfully I got a good sleep last night. Not as good as the night before but it was still good because if he was up every 2 hours I would have cried right then and there. But I took a deep breath and walked out. I sure hope this postal strike works it's shit out soon. The Gov't needs to step in and side with the workers ASAP so we can move on with our marry little lives.

So I'm doing my best to keep thinking happy thoughts! Training my brain! When I think about it I smile so I know I'm onto something! I feel good! Tired but good! It's just that easy! Think and say happy thoughts!

The Mr. was sick yesterday and the oldest missed soccer because of the messed up weather we had so it was an easy night. The oldest went to bed as soon as we got home and I was able to get the baby to sleep by 9:30 (which I was worried about because I didn't want him up at 7am) But I was able to do my own thing until I was ready for bed at 10:30! It was so nice to get that time. My goal is to have that happen all the time. Have the Mr. help with bed time so we... WE... can have some alone time! What's that? I'm so busy being annoyed with him and feeling like he doesn't help I rarely thing about that now! So with my new ways of thinking my goal is to love our way to working together with this household. If that doesn't work well I'm sure to find another way to wake him the hell up!

I was talking with a friend and she suggested asking him to do things. Well I do ask. What gets under my skin is that he just sits there for 3min to 10 min before moving. THEN if he asks the little one to do something and he doesn't do it right away ... wow does he ever get annoyed! LOL Where the hell do you think he's learning it from! I'm determined to make this place a more functioning better household. My main job right now is a 24/7 feeding, changing machine! I get a break when I book a party to do what? WORK... That's a break? But he's being nice to me every once in a while where I can slip in a nap!

Well I guess it's time to attack that play room. sigh Do I have to?

"I am full of energy!" "I am full of energy!" "I am full of energy!" "I am full of energy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment