I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hello Brain!!!

I am loving Train Your Brain!!!! Over this week I have been using it to improve my business! "Money is flowing to me Now!" and "Consultants are joining my team consistently!" and "Signing Consultants is so Easy!" AND I have a meeting tomorrow night and had great party last night with great sales and a consultant lead! LOVE IT!

Now to work on home. My little man got the sniffles this morning and would NOT let me put him down. So I couldn't do a thing. Not to mention the dishes were in the sink from last night and my biggest pet peeve is having to do the dishes just to cook dinner. HATE IT! So my loving husband comes home and says "so I called you today to see what you wanted to do for dinner and you didn't answer." Ummm "Yes I know and I called you back!" ... "oh you did? So what do you want to do?"

At this point I start counting in my head and he goes and washes a pot and puts in on the stove to make KD. Nice.

Anyways I avoided freaking out and have come to the conclusion he either really doesn't get it or is just playing stupid to piss me off! So I end up making dinner because I can pass off mr. fussy who is now happy off to dad...sigh... but again. The dishes are in the sink and I am expecting another painful night of me trying to get anything out of him to help get one to bed and tidy a bit.

So how to change my brain. Change my very hatred thoughts towards my lazy husband. But he's only lazy when it comes to housework. Every other aspect in his life he's the hardest working man I know. I just would like some of that hard work to happen here.
I am also to avoid using the word wish, want, hope, try... Everything I am always thinking.

I wish he would help. I don't want to have to tell him what to do. I wish he would just get it. I wish he would clean up. and the best one yet... I want him to try harder!

How about. I love how my husband is so helpful.

I was up from 2am to 3:30am having an argument in my head with him. How the hell is that helping my cause when he has NO CLUE he's driving me crazy.

If it worked that fast for my business ... it can work here too. right?

Either that or I'm going to snap again, and again... until it's broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment