I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 26, 2011

All Smiles today!!!!

This morning I woke up to rain. Most people are bitching on Facebook about it but I find it refreshing. I also woke up happy. My baby slept wonderfully last night. I am able to put him to bed eyes open when he's tired and know he will be down for 4 to 5 hours and again early in the morning after changing him! Love that. My other son slept in his own bed! Bonus AND my wonderful husband came to bed too! Not to mention the guest that showed up last night which makes us all happy. My second dad I call him! He's always here when I need him and my oldest son adores him!

The other bonus of this morning. An old friend sent me a message! That is going to make me smile all day! I don't think I'm the greatest friend in the world. I don't call people. I don't always go out and if you are not on my facebook or have kids I tend to forget about you! Sad but true. Anyways this one friend I've known since I was about 15. And I hurt her feelings by saying what I thought. I tend to do that too. However I also feel if you are my true friend you will take what I say with a grain of salt or have the balls to tell me that hurt or what wrong. It's only my opinion and not always truth. Anyways I said I was sorry and actually meant it and tried and tried to get a hold of her or get her to tell me how she was feeling. The other funny part was we were both pregnant at the same time. So again I would send her messages and called and nothing until this morning. She never said she forgave me however she told me that she was busy with baby and family and learning to be a new mom! And I am thankful for that!

I am thankful for friends and family today!

now if only my mom would see the light. That's another blog entry in it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment