I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another weekend passed

I must say I have doing very good with the not bitching. I've let a few things slip but after hearing about others husband I must admit I do have it pretty damn good. He may not help out with the house work as much as I want or do the kind of family things I would like but he is who he is and well... He loves and respects me! That's more then I can say for a lot of men!

I was a little sad he didn't make an effort to spend Canada Day with us. He had to work tho so I do understand. So I thought because he's got two days we'll make the best of it and it's just another weekend.   We ended up at the mall on a beautiful day so I thought ok whatever I need clothes. HAHAHA I walked into what I thought was one of my favourite stores, tried on a few items and ended up walking out in tears. I tear up even thinking about it. So back to my training. I just had a baby. My second baby. I'm not going to the gym and I'm not really eating as well as I should. However I have lost weight. And I will lose the rest in time. Unless I'm going to smarten up and become active and stop eating carbs I should not be sad. But buying a large when I used to be a small or medium if I didn't want tight fitting clothes is hard to swallow.

Losing weight is easy. I'm 150 right now and my goal is 130. I was 128 before I had my first and 135 before I had my second. I was 170 before my second was born so 20lbs right off top is damn good! Right? Right. So here's to using Train Your Brain to accept my process is losing weight and believing in myself and know it is happening as I type this. Be thankful for everything I eat and drink and allow myself to lose this weight at the speed that I am! And Get myself to the damn gym again! Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and even wednesday if I desire! I should go for more walks outside and find out what classes the gym has on the weekends so the man can watch his children for a few hours! If I wasn't ready for a nap i would attempt to go now LOL

So I'm learning to not bitch and accept my body for how it is after just having a second child! Maybe that's why I'm so tired right now haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment