I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 25, 2011

Coffee...

I usually don't miss coffee but there's something about today that is different... When I was expecting #2 I had to stop drinking it. I went from 4 Passion cups of coffee a day. That's about 8 regular cups. Now most of the time I would only drink half the cup because it got cold fast LOL but that was a lot of coffee. To NONE. I loved drinking something warm so I tried Tea. I'm a tea fan as well. Nope this kid did not like it. And herbal. Well there was so much around what was safe and what wasn't I was scared to try anything lol. I found I could have hot chocolate, the odd French Vanilla from Tims and steamed Whatever they are called. I could never remember.
My baby is now 3 months old. It's been over a year without my cup of joe lover. I picked up a few teas after I had my baby and even a small amount makes my head hurt. So onto the herbals I go! Even an Iced Capp gives me a headache and there is something so yummy about those on a hot day! Sad.

And today I for some reason I wanted to make a cup of coffee. I have refrained from doing so because I do believe I'm doing something good for my body and mind. I'm very impressed how alert I have become with out it! I have kicked a caffeine addiction because of a baby! I stopped smoking because well first I wanted to but my husband doesn't smoke so it was a big incentive to quit! There is something about these boys that are forcing me to become a woman I never thought I'd be!

I guess a thank you is in order!

but I haven't gotten over missing it! Maybe in another year I'll forget what a cup of coffee even tastes like!

No comments:

Post a Comment