I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh so tired...

So my first day at the gym since who knows when and it was nice! I'm going to like it there! Class options are good and the price is right! Funny they asked why I was joining and I said to save money and then after I join they ask if I want to sign up for 12 hours with a personal trainer... How much an hour? Oh just $55 so that will make your monthly payments $88 a month...

Ok so did you NOT hear why I came here? I want to go from $52 a month to $33 a month and you just asked if I want to pay an extra $55 a month? No thank you! LOL Seriousely people. If I am trying to get fit and save money I am not going to want a personal trainer. First of all it's not my first time at a gym. I know what I want and what I need to do! Second of all that is just way too much and that was a sale price? Google is a wonderful place to find free info to switch things up! Plus I'd rather drag a friend along to be accountable for my work out! That's FREE!!!!

After I explained for the second time that being on Mat Leave is not anyones financial dream and I am doing what I can to cut down on my spending she offered two more free sessions to show me the equipment and what I should do to get to my goal by the fall! That was very nice of her!

This is the part I need to change. Buyers regret, fear, self doubt kind of thinking. This is where I tend to let depression sink in and talk myself out of shit! So here we go. Taking a deep breath and going to my safe happy place. My grandparents deck over the ocean. I picture myself laying there relaxing. Listning to the water and the birds. I can even hear the dogs and the phones ringing!

It's going to be great. I'm going to find myself again. Everything always works out. And that extra money I'm saving will be a nice little addition come Xmas!

Here's to changing my post-experience thoughts and moving on to a good routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment