I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Picking My Battles

Being that I am a firm believer of the Secret and the power of the Universe and positive thinking there is a lot I need to change inside me! I know if I think something good and bad it will manifest. I am doing my best to change the things I believe in and how I have learned to react to life. I have finally found something that I truly believe is helping me. I have seen it in my business this month! It's like magic! I have had 5 online orders out of the blue from woman I have NEVER met! Wow! And all I have done this month is listen to Train Your Brain. I have party leads I need to call and other leads I could follow up on and I haven't. My one party this weekend is a booking from a party last month! My two parties next month are both random bookings that have come to me! LOVE IT!!!

So to find my sanity I need to manifest this magic into my daily life!

Last night I came home from the gym and waited for bed time. Waited for the husband to put Red to bed without me having to ask or nag.

Now here is my IDEAL bed time routine (for my wonderful husband who is probably dreading this blog right now hee hee Love you)

8pm Bath (this can be skip for a few days)
8:30pm Brush Teeth and head to bed for a story!!!

Just like Daddy Red needs to wind down. Bed time is SO much easier when hubby isn't home because I can turn off the TV and lights and make the home a calming place!

Now there are days that bed time can be a fight however when I can calm him down and have this routine in place bed time is a beautiful thing.

Now the other part of this is with Red in bed we can have WE TIME...

Shouldn't this be motivation enough to help? Isn't that one of the biggest turn on's for woman? Men helping out! OMG if I come home and the floor has been vacuumed or the kitchen is clean I want to tear off our clothes then and there!!!! AND this feeling has been very non existing with baby.

So of course bed time was crap last night and I wanted to pull my hair out and scream. Instead I took a deep breath and went to my happy place and read Red a story in my bed and we fell asleep talking about cars around 11pm last night.

So talking to my girlfriend today about manifesting change and such she suggested I suck it up and do it all myself. If I need a hand ask however I am not going to nag. I will take care of both kids morning to night. I will make breakfast, lunch and dinner and do my ideal bed time routine with a smile on my face. I know my husband works hard! He's one job away from being Jamaican so he says! Between the 9 to 5 day job and doing everything his does for his band it's close to 3 jobs! I get that! But it drives me crazy when he comes home and sits on the couch all night without helping with at least one chore and helping with our kids really shouldn't even count as a chore!

So I'm close to having this house clean again after my not so good strike after family left! Not to mention the FIL is coming tonight! Still have a few things to tidy up and a few loads of laundry to do...

Day one of my Do not bitch about the no help... it's still early! However he's got a meeting tonight so that will help me BIG time!

Here we go! picking my battle to not complain about the same damn thing which in turn brings it on even more! it's time to manifest a helping hand by not complaining in the first place!!!! Think happy thoughts! I say it all the time. Peter Pan was onto something!

Wish me luck! Or my husband! One of us will need it! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment