I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 8, 2011

Truth... I hurt

Day two! 150lbs and I have NO idea what my measurements are. It's on a pretty blue card filed under Mc30! I go in and get the kids organized in the kids area and off I go! To sweat... and man did I ever! I did 45 min of cardio and 15 min of abs and then baby wanted me! Which gave me no time to stretch and now I hurt. All I want to do is take a nap but I can't. My wifely/motherly duties will be asking for my attention here in a few minutes.


I go back Wednesday morning at 10am if anyone cares to join me. I'm not sure if I'll be walking the next few days hahaha but I know I'll be so busy hopefully I won't be able to focus on the pain. I can't wait for this part to be over!

Now off to make pizzas and organize my new shelf I built last night up here in my sauna! :) Thankfully it's windy right now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Have you read this? I heard her in an interview talking about it, she was very down-to-earth. Maybe it is in the library? If you do read it, let me know if you like it!!

    http://www.amazon.ca/Not-Guilty-Working-Raising-Laughing/dp/0307357228/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310167330&sr=8-1

    -JenN

    ReplyDelete