I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Here we go again...

Back to the gym!

I have a 1 hour free personal training session tomorrow at 11am!!!!! And then I'll be joining the gym! I already belong to a gym but cancelled it today! I have to pay for two more months but it's the price I pay or not doing it sooner. I'm also going to be saving $30 a month after that! How sweet is that! Yah me!!!! I love the gym! I just hate going there! LOL But I'm happy once I'm there!

So my goal is to gradually lose the rest of my baby weight. Keep in mind I'm breastfeeding! And find complete balance with my body. So I am aiming to start yoga!


Yes that body is my goal!!!! ;) So if I start now and with my Train Your Brain training all should be moving along nicely for the rest of my life!!!!

Right?

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. The most I've done over the past few years is walk! Slowly hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment