I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 22, 2011

My 21 Day Consciousness Cleanse Journey

If you know me at all you know I'm more spiritual then religious. I am always growing and always learning. Once I became a mother I grew even more spiritually. I am on a path to let go of my past and embrace the present and future with pure love. I'm tired of toxic, negative people and my own negative thoughts.

Last April I found out I was pregnant. I was thrilled and scared at the same time. I remember making plans and even thinking about a home birth (but agreed to have it at the hospital for hubby), the colour of the room and financial changes that needed to be made. And then... we lost it. I sat in the walk-in clinic torn. I was devastated. But for my son and others I put on a strong face and only broke down in my husbands arms. I lost hope in myself, in my business and in my life. My marriage was hard. I was pushing him away and we were fighting all the time. I broke down and got help! I started listing to Belinda Elsworth to get me back into the networking game and get my business flowing and went to see someone to help me get back to that happy person! And I did!

I was able to accept the reason for the loss and look deep into myself and learn more about what it is I wanted in life. I knew this was only the beginning to my healing and to this day I am still healing!

But I got my blessing! We were blessed with another pregnancy and I was in a better place by then! I always say he didn't want to be born in the winter as he fell in love with the spring! I was able to plan better and move forward.

But I'm still struggling with my own head. A lot of my toxic thoughts come from my past and my mother. I am ready to walk away from it all and move forward towards a life I know I am meant to have!

I remember being in the book store last may and seen this one book. "The 21-day Consciousness Cleanse" by Debbie Ford. It caught my eye but I never purchased it. I wasn't ready then. I came across her on Facebook late last year and started reading more about her as an author and the books she's written.

Today I went and got the book! I'm ready to let go of everything that I feel is holding my soul back and ready to find peace within myself. I no longer want to question my choices. I want to have strength and undoubting faith in my thoughts and life! I'm ready to cleanse my consciousness and take on the world.

So after Y&R :D I will sit down and start reading. The intro was good. But I need to turn off the world for a while and really focus.

I believe this will help me with my goals I've stated before! i believe this will bring more love into my life then ever before! And there is a lot of love!

Today I will pre-read and figure out a plan around my 21 days of devotion to my mind.

So 30 min of Y&R, pre-read, eat pizza and go to the gym then come back and read some more!
Step 1: Preparing for the Game...


No comments:

Post a Comment