I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pure Joy

Last night was one of the best nights. After driving around with two sleeping kids in the car doing deliveries (and stopping at Peters and not having to share hee hee) we got home, put my little red head to bed and baby and I layed in my bed. I don't normally like sleeping with my baby. I don't get a good sleep because I'm so worried about how he's doing or if he'll move too close to the edge or pillow or me rolling on him. Anyways he's a tummy sleep to boot and after feeding he was hanging out on his back looking at me and chatting away! He normally hates being on his back. This was pure joy for me. I have no idea what he's thinking but just watching him and interacting with him at this stage warms my heart! Cooing is on my list of top favourite sounds in the world. Next will be his laugh and then on the very top... hearing him say MOM.

I'm so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment