I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 4, 2011

Everything happens for a reason

I say this often. Everything happens for a reason. There is a lesson in everything. But on a day like today I say WHAT THE FUCK.

How the hell do you find reason in pain and suffering? How the hell do you not ask WHY? How the hell do you not just get so mad at the Universe.

And then what about "Thoughts Becomes Things" and "You Create Your Own Destiny"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

How do you not question everything?

But again. There is a reason. We may never know that reason but our souls wanted to endure this for whatever reason that is. It's hard. And it's going to get harder.

I am still praying for a Miracle. Please please please please please send us a Miracle.


No comments:

Post a Comment