I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One More Day

I am giving myself one more day to say "Fuck You World"!

I'm so sick of the unknown and the bad news and the questions and stress and cancellations. I'm sick of other people putting their nose in business they have no right being in or demanding things and being fucking clueless about the entire scenario! And how about doing a shitting job at what you are supposed to be good at. Fuck is it really hard to put a toilet on right? Do I have to fucking do everything?

I'm also so tired of being angry, hurt, lonely, confused and tired. I'm also tired of being bitchy. I hate being in a bad mood. It gets you no where.

So tomorrow is my last day. If you want to give me bad news or cancel a party or send me yet another bill we can't afford... then tomorrow is your day! After that I am closed for business!

December I will be turning up the good music, my train your brain CD's and reading the Secret and Infinite Possibilities book! I will be putting up the decorations and baking with my son and possibly picking up some Christmas artsy crafty shit to make with him as well! He's a very artsy person!

December I will return back to my noble self where everything does happen for a reason and people do create their own reality (hence the shitty ass month filled with my shitty ass thoughts) and I can only control myself and my destiny!

I have two young boys and need a home filled with joy and laughter! No more tears. Please. I'm so done with crying.

I want a good Christmas this year. It's Jaden's first Christmas! It's going to be special!

Great food, Family and Friends!

Right now I'm still on my "WHAT THE FUCK" thoughts!

December I will keep this is mind:

"While it's often fashionable to dwell upon what might have been, Erin, what's usually overlooked is that really and truly, it couldn't have. 

Because, invariably, any romanticized versions of how things "might have been," are based upon fictionalized versions of the past. 

Un-hun,
    The Universe"

No comments:

Post a Comment