I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What about MY wish list?

In honour of the time of year and my son constantly giving me his wish list I thought I would blog about mine! 
I think I deserve to ask for things too. I put up with a lot. I deserve to be spoiled! 
Of course I would love a new diamond ring or an iPad but most of my wants match my needs. They are practical! 


Are you ready? Here are my Top 5!

5: Pampered Chef Stone ware! 
Feel free to shop HERE for me! Or for you! Sarah's my cousin! Buy from her! 


4: A Make-Over and a FULL Nights Sleep
I would like to spend a day at a spa, have someone change my hair and even come in and give me a new wardrobe! I think this is on every breast feeding mothers wish list! I love being exclusive however I am getting tired and warn down. I still do not feel like I'm getting the help and support I need but I guess that is something I will just have to learn to deal with. Until then I will continue to day dream about running away and sleeping with no distractions!

3: A Camera... I professional one! 
I have always wanted to learn how to take photos. It's the same kind of longing I have for painting. I think it's the creative side of me trying to come out! I'm an Aquarius! But fear of failure keeps me from trying. So here it is. My $1000 dream camera but I would settle for the $600 one at Wal-Mart for now LOL 



2: New Flooring in my House
Right now we have maroon carpet in the living rooms and bedrooms, crappy laminate in one bathroom and kitchen, ugly lino on the stair and in the hallway downstairs and chipped tile in the bathroom downstairs...

This is more like it! 

And My Top Top Want on My Wish List...

1: A Brand New Toyota Highlander!!!!!!!
With two kids now we need more space then my little Yaris has. I would realistically be able to get one in 2013! That's my goal! Unless Santa wants to be super nice to me this year! Please! 

So there you have it! My shortened wish list! I could add a new couches, mop, jewellery, iPad 2, a kidless vacation, maid, chef, deep freeze, gift cards to iTunes and Wal-Mart and Superstore. New bedding and towels! Oh and a blender... need to get me one of those again and so much more! But for now this is all! These are my top 5! 

What is on your Top 5 Wish List this year?

On a side note the one thing I am actually praying for every day to put life in perspective... A Miracle for Dave. Thank you for your support for the Steve McQueen Band and their guitar player Dave on his recovery! Keep praying! We love you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment