I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 19, 2011

Why do I always do this?

Three weeks ago I posted about my to do list and getting me back! The only thing I managed to do in the past three weeks is put the tree up with the help of the family! I did clean my kitchen tonight tho! But my main big to do's have not been touched. Sigh.

I have TWO DAYS left to get my basement organized and that damn pile of toys sorted before my Mother in Law comes.

Now here's the best part! I don't have to do it! She is absolutely the best MIL I know! She wouldn't care one bit if the place was a disaster because she is coming to see her newest grandson! And of course with her being here I would have more free hands to get what I want done done! i.e office - tax prep!

But that's not the point. I want her to come to a nice clean place!

I will get those toys taken care of tomorrow! No more excuses. No more naps! I might not even go to the gym...

Want to know a secret... I've been slacking on my burpies as well! :S Bloody fail!

O.K maybe if I go to the gym tomorrow I'll come home with more energy to get this shit done?!

Again, leaving it all to the last minute! I thought I would be better at this by now? Late 20's and still can't get my shit together! Organizing that is. Heavy Sigh!

How do woman do it? How do they manage to stay on top of it all? I so give myself an "F" in this stay at home position I'm in for the next... fuck 3 months. *slight panic. As much as I want to go back to work part of me doesn't*

Anyway I'm wired right now. Might be from the little bit of coffee I had this afternoon! So I think I'm going to make use of it and get my ass off the computer! With both kids sleeping this has been my one chance to write!

Wish me luck! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment