I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 5, 2011

Getting ME back

This past month I have lost myself. Lost sight of my goals, my ability to be positive, my drive to save money, my will to keep on top of the house, and of course the ability to show any love and affection towards my husband. Especially when he needed it the most!

I want to get back on track!

Of course we have been through a lot this past month. Dealing with more then a few scenarios we didn't want or even expected. But the reality is it's life! And there will be more scenarios that will put us in the drivers seat to either take control or lose it.

My first step to getting me back on track is tackling this house! Cleaning and organizing so I can stay on top of it easier after and get back to the gym!

My MIL comes in three weeks! Christmas is in three weeks! Ethan is done school in three weeks! I ONLY HAVE THREE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here I sit again. Making a To Do list I plan on completing! Praying it doesn't end up like all the others... incomplete! I'm the kind of person that starts things and hardly ever finishes them. Either from lack of interest or self-confidence! Sometimes time gets in the way! I was a lot better when I was working full time! Strange?

To Do:
Organize closets
Organize/sort toys
De-clutter upstairs and put the Tree up
Organize Office
Baby Proof the things I haven't figured out yet
Stay on top of laundry
Stay on top of cleaning

Most of my lists are short but the amount of time that I have to put into each item is a lot. I think I can accomplish this in 3 weeks with no social life or bribing a friend to come hang out! However my baby is sick so I don't see that happening in the next week!

I can get a start on laundry tonight and finish it tomorrow! Then I wont have to do it again for another two weeks!
Wed I can have Ethan help me finish with the toys after his half day before swimming.
And maybe tonight I can finish the upstairs as I've already started!

What's on your Holiday To Do List?


No comments:

Post a Comment