I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hold the ones you love close!

My days went from bitching in my head and thinking of a funny bitchy blog post about how Mothers who breastfeed should NOT get sick and my Christmas wish list in honour of my sons constant I WANT THAT (AND I will work on that one day) to praying for a very close friend as he fights for his life!

Promise me please that while you read this you count your blessings! That you will put your ego aside and give thanks and love to everyone and everything. That you stop judging others and what you see. That you will go home and hug your kids and kiss your significant other and tell them that you love them! That you pick up the phone and call your close friends to say and check on them! AND if you know someone single call them! You never know what could happen in 1 second!

Today I'm thankful for my husband, my boys and the rest of my family! I'm very very very thankful for Jen who saved Dave's life! I'm praying that tomorrow we will be working with them on the road to recovery!

I will no long speak of negative what ifs! I will only speak of the power of intention and prayer and miracles!

Every day is a blessing! Every breath is a miracle! Every vision is magic! If you can't change something then change your attitude towards it! Give it LOVE! And never underestimate the power of a hug!

Thank you so much for reading this! Now go share some love!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment