I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Slowly but surely!

November has proven to be a hard month! But a month to help me question and grow!

I have been somewhat keeping to my new way of eating! I don't get down on myself! I'm only human with two kids and sometimes a Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwich is what is needed when you are tired!

I also haven't been going to the gym my 3 to 4 times a week due to helping with school trips, going to the Hospital and other appointments.

I went Sunday to my "Take It Off" paid program. I walk in after two weeks of not seeing the gym and walk over to that scale! Say a little Prayer and step on...

139lbs Baby!

Fuck Yes! Something good out of this bitter sweet month! I continue to lose a pound a week! Beautiful! I am 9 lbs away from my goal! 4 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight! I am feeling goooooood! I also put on a bathing suite yesterday and didn't cringe when I looked in the mirror! Of course I do not have that perfect body. I still have my love handles and mini baby pouch and do I dare say cellulite... sigh. But I felt good! I can see myself getting smaller! I heard it was hard losing weight after your second but I think I'm doing pretty damn good!

So by January I should be at my goal! I need to factor in Christmas food so I'll give myself a break LOL I will be happy if I get to my pre-baby weight! I just want to push a little farther because I can! I want to enter my 30's feeling hot and I have a year and 3 months until I have to face that stage in life!


No comments:

Post a Comment