I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wild Rose D-Tox Day 3


Day 3!

Morning's are hard. I just wanted to stay in bed and not get up. I made hard boiled eggs and my juice again. Love that mix! I will for sure be adding that into my routine after the cleanse... d-tox. Whatever you want to call this. LOL

Today is also left over day. Lunch is the same with added Hummus to our veggies. Dinner was left over meat loaf, chicken and veggies. I made "salsa" to add to whatever. I don't have spices for it but it was alright. Plus we aren't really cilantro fans. I've picked up more spices for this then I've ever really used. I'm a big Epicure fan! Premixed spices! Perfect. I'm also learning to read the ingredients better! 

Yesterday Steve bathed the kids while I cleaned up. When I walked into the bathroom I seriously started drooling. He used the Bert's Bees wash and yeah. It smelt so good! I love honey! I miss the little bit I add to my coffee but I'm actually enjoying it with just Almond Milk!

All around it's alright but the craving are starting to come on strong and my mood is a bit blah! Working in a busy hotel walkin by food that smells amazing and looks so good is hard! 

Here are a few photos! 



No comments:

Post a Comment