I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wild Rose D-Tox Day 2

Day 2.

Breakfast = Fantastic!

2 Boiled eggs, Smoothie (Raspberry, Spinach, Beets & Carrot Juice), Coffee and water!

Sorry slacked on the photo taking this AM. I was running late. Didn't sleep too well. Was up a few times to go to the bathroom. And around midnight I had that medal taste in my mouth and felt a bit nauseous. Told myself it was nothing and went back to bed.

Grabbed an Apply, Pear, Almonds and Walnuts for my throughout the day snacks.

I should have measured myself yesterday morning. However I know I've already lost a bit of water weight. Everything is a bit looser! YEAH!!!!! And it's only day two!!!!

Steve is complaining about how bland everything is. Poor guy. So we made roasted red pepper hummus to go with our veggies! It's not too bad. I might ease up on the liquid it said to add from one of the recipes I used.

Lunch was good for me. Steve didn't like it... again. bland! LOL Chicken with salad. Maybe I'll add apples and nuts to Thursday's salad to help sweeten it up.



Dinner = AWESOME!

Sole in a lemon butter sauce with paprika! O....M....G with wild rice and sweet potato fries. Which Jaden called Nemos! 





I should have taken a photo of our plates after. Mine was pretty dry. I didn't put a lot of extra butter sauce on anything. Steve on the other hand. Well let's just say Nemo could have swam in his plate! It was nice to end with a good meal.

We are both feeling tired but I personally am not finding this cleanse very harsh. But I'm used to eating more clean.

Let's see how day 3 goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment