I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Wild Rose D-Tox Day 4, 5 & 6

And I started slacking on the blogging. Sorry! lol

Day 4 was a bit hard. I was zoned out most of the day! I felt like I was walking around in a cloud or a haze. Couldn't focus for longer than a few minutes. I left anything important to do the next day in hopes that I wouldn't feel the same way!

Breakfast was just like day 3! It's really the same go to I've had for a long time now. I might switch it up and make apple cinnamon oatmeal this weekend. Mmmmm

Snacks - fruit and nuts

Lunch. Ugh. I couldn't even finish it. Veggies with hummus and I went and got Salmon and lettuce from the restaurant. I tweeted that I've either shrunk my stomach or my body is just sick of eating this healthy for 4 days in a row. I was craving croissants with raspberry jam this morning and everything in the kitchen smells to die for! Steve had

Dinner = Coconut Lime Tilapia

This was Alright. I think I expected a different. The kids ate it all up.



For a family that lives off of carbs this is a bit tough. I'm OK with cutting back but not having any at all. Not indulging just a little. One finger dipped in honey? One chocolate covered almond? Anything? 12 days of extreme clean eating.... We. Can. Make. It. But something as simple as a wrap at lunch! Can't even do that! Because of the wrap itself and sauces. Wow this has opened my eyes to how much we really dress things up! We are spoiled for sure! I am so grateful for that!

Day 5 was great! I woke up with energy! I could focus! I'm pretty sure I haven't felt that awake in a long time! Without taking Vitamin B12.

Breakfast and Lunch for me was the same as day 4. Steve said he had a sub without the good stuff! LOL Poor guy! I keep giving him a way out but I know he's going to finish this and then yell "HA! IN YOUR FACE!" LOL Both of us were craving sweets. I tweeted "Is it cheating if I lick it?" Of course I had to walk by a table full of cookies. O.M.G

So because I wanted something sweet and couldn't have our normal Friday night pizza I make Cinnamon Apple Pork Loin! Mmmmmm I haven't made that in a while! I love that it's not a million degrees in my house so I can start cooking again! I'm pretty sure I was the only one who really loved it. Jaden did very well, Ethan barely touched it and Steve... Well it's just not the same without my usual sauce I make with brown sugar and flour LOL 



And I course I haven't seen my mom all week & she wasn't aware we were cleansing and brought us a gift...

I sent them home with her! 

I had popcorn to try and substitute my usual Friday chocolate craving! It's just not the same. I will be very happy when I can have some dark chocolate! Mmmmm

Day 6 - Saturday

Made us eggs and a smoothie for me! I had walnuts for lunch. Brought hummus and was planning on getting carrots and celery from the restaurant and I just worked right through it. Picked up more fruit & nuts we can have during the week and came home and had an apple. Made another batch of hummus with sun-dried tomatoes! 



Steve made dinner. Curry-Lentil Lamb! It was really good! That will defiantly be made again!!! I will make more of a sauce next time with the lentil!


Our boys were lucky enough to have pizza! Which tortured Steve & I.



Well I'm off to take my mom out for her Birthday! Soda water night out!!! Lol 

Day 7 tomorrow! I'm so proud we've made it a week! Go us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment