I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 18, 2013

Detox Prep

My husband and I have decided to do a cleanse together! I've been wanting to do one for a long time but fear got in the way! I LOVE food! The not so good for you food! When I was on mat leave I started eating healthier and working out 5 days a week! Yeah me! And then.... I started working again. I have been inconsistent with myself since. Making excuses. Filling up my schedule. Eating poorly again. I've heard great things about the Wild Rose Detox! So I picked it up!

However my oldest turned 7 yesterday. We have been baking cookies, eating pumpkin pancakes and ice cream cake.... oh and this weekend... Pizza and cupcakes!!!!! Oh my! Mmmmmm

I googled recipes acceptable for the cleanse! WOW! I love most of the food you are allowed to eat! Why have I not been this creative before? I am now looking forward to this!

We have also tried to fit in Insanity videos during the week! It's hit or miss but at least we are trying! My other goal is to start walking up the 7 flights of stairs I have at my work during the day! My shoes are currently still in my car and I don't have socks! LOL I know. I know... Excuses!

Tomorrow is Chuck E Cheese birthday party and Sunday is shopping day! I hope you all have a great weekend.

Happy Friday Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment