I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wild Rose D-Tox Day 1

For those of you who don't know the Wild Rose D-Tox is a Herbal D-Tox that cleans out your liver, colon, kidneys and lymphatic system by taking supplements and following a very strict diet. I have been wanting to do this for a while. I prepared by reading up on a few meal plans. I didn't get the kit that came with the cook book. I recommend getting the cook book. Spend the extra few dollars! I might see about getting it solo here this week. But I found some cool recipes online and if you are good in the kitchen you should be able to follow the guidelines and create your own amazing meals! In reality it's pretty simple and will turn your usual weekly boring meals into amazing variety!

Breakfast = Fail!

Green Eggs, Cut up apple & pear, Water and Coffee

The Green eggs were not very good at all. I'm pretty sure I put too much kale in the mix. Never again! LOL Boiled Eggs from now on!

He had one bite & asked for his waffle! He ate all his apple & pear slices too!

Taking the supplements and the drops were not bad at all. I put the drops in a small amount of water to take in one go! That was easy! I can do that twice a day! No problem. My husband on the other hand. I'm pretty sure he's asking himself what the F he just signed up for! 



I fried some chicken for lunch to put in a salad but my day didn't go as planned. I had the rest of the apple & pear and a handful of almonds and walnuts for lunch. I took a piece of the chicken as I ran out the door to my next appointment.

Tonight I plan to make salad for tomorrow! Mmmmm Yet I keep forgetting to pick up oil. I swore we had olive oil.

Dinner = OK

Quinoa Meat Loaf!

I really wasn't paying attention to the time and should have turned my oven up. It was good but bland. It's hard when you are so used to sauces with sugar! The boys loved it but they got to smother it with ketchup!

Sorry no photos.

So far the "D-Tox" hasn't kicked in. Just a lot of water! I'm down with that! TMI I go to the bathroom a lot anyways when I drink the right amount of water!

I'm feeling a bit blah today but I don't believe it has to do with the supplements. I have a bit of a headache but that could be from crying over Y&R! Laugh! I know you want to! I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I like the idea of illuminating the bad! I don't have the desire to eat crap right now! But I'm sure that desire will increase over the next 12 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment