I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, an Independent Epircure Rep, accounting clerk, Mother and Wife! Full time job 24/7, I am learning to grow, share & love my way through life! Care to join me?

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 17, 2014

Loving Change

It's been two weeks at my new job! And honestly it almost feels like I've been there longer. The atmosphere is calm. The people are friendly! I'm getting to know everyone's personality and how to work around them! We have a kick ass coffee machine and a water cooler! A really nice staff room and lots of F&B options right across the street!

My favorite thing so far is that I have one duty! I'm consistently busy doing one thing all day! My stress level has gone down! I'm leaving my hair alone! Which is huge for me! And I have not heard anyone raise their voice once. Pure bliss! And it's funny when one person tells me I'm going to need my Budda because it can get crazy. Now I know it's a slow period for most but when you are doing the job of 4 people at a busy hotel I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever they call busy here! Again doing one thing for many projects.... Billing! WOW! LOVING IT!

I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the dress code... There isn't one! I have seen a few very nicely dress people and a few who maybe should have thought twice before leaving their home! Today I'm totally under dressed for an office in my mind and yet I was over dressed in comparison to a few! This whole wearing jeans thing is so... Awesom! Hahaha We don't see clients so there is no need to dress up! But I'm finding it hard to dress down!
 

I started decorating my office! Bought a few things at Bouclair Home! And I want to (I can't believe I'm going to say this) go to the mall this weekend to pick up a little Unicorn! I need something purple for my prosperity corner & red for my fame an fortune corner! I really need to finish that book too LOL

It's been a great change! I'm very grateful! And blessed!

XOXO
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment